The Fallen Rise The Fallen Rise

Really neat, make it like fifteen bpm faster and ide give a full 5. I would be tempted to lay down some vocals if there wasn't so much lead guitar but i guess that was the intention. Anyways, I really like this.

Iviqrr responds:

The crappy lead guitar is there because I don't have a way of recording decent quality vocals, I would if I could and I will at some point, but can't right now :/

Terrortory (O-Prime/Dj Woozie) Terrortory (O-Prime/Dj Woozie)

I'm ry feelin this and o prime remember i wrote a song to one of yours before ima about to wreck it over this one

R3covr prod Mainstreambts R3covr prod Mainstreambts

Hey man i'm really digging this your flow is so legit and the lyrics are real, keep on keepin on man, lets do a collab like asap! We could make a really good track together.

Saint Factory (instr.) Saint Factory (instr.)

I'm really digging this i'm getting all sorts of ideas for this track, please give me your permission to make a song to it and upload it on here, i'm wouldn't try to sell it or anything like that.

Crueltool responds:

Of cause you may use it. Send link after record please))

Paranoia (MSB) Paranoia (MSB)

GOOOOOOOOODDDDD

Thanks !! :D

Trapped (MSB) Trapped (MSB)

No doubt your beats are my favorite, i can barely hear anything i would change, it's possibly a little saturated in some parts if that makes any sense lol like condensed notes but it is still superb, i would love to do a little song over this beat and upload it on here like i did a while back.

GrantBowtie responds:

Awesome man - I might upload a "improved" file sometime - I'll PM you.

Remedies [MSB] Remedies [MSB]

This is perfectXD

Just one question, how are you so amazing at making these ^_^

GrantBowtie responds:

Haha thanks :) I've taken piano since the third grade so that really helps.

|-Revelations-| |-Revelations-|

Its boozieee

I'm gonna rap on this on is that cool?

O-Prime125 responds:

Yh man ;)

All I Really Need..(Some Weed) All I Really Need..(Some Weed)

I NEED SOME WEED

For reall, nuff said...Besides this is AWESOME

AboveTheInfluenceRedux ft Jae AboveTheInfluenceRedux ft Jae

Dark and true.

I love the emotion of this and the lyrics are beastly great song, i would actually like it better without the vocal effect like it is that's just my opinion tho. Your a better rapper than me im not afraid to say it XD

JonnyReLLo responds:

I actually do have a version on here without ANY vocal effects titled "Above The Influence" without the redux on there, I didn't really like it much, but you might, other people did.